Sunday, August 14, 2011

Times we need to be alone

Sometimes, we want so badly to be there for our friends in their times of need. That we forget that sometimes we need to let them work it out of their system on their own, it sounds selfish. I know, but a friend of mine yesterday told me to get lost when i tried to help, but in the process of leaving her be she found the answers that she was seeking. She realized why she was so upset and realized that there was no point of being so upset over something that she had complete control of her emotions over, in turn she became that much more confident and emotionally stronger. I guess what i'm saying is, sometimes the only way we get over something is when we look within ourselves for the strength to get over it. So that it doesn't hurt us as badly anymore, everyone needs that time alone once in a while.

2 comments:

  1. Even if we're not upset, everyone needs a good dose of "alone time" each day. I love being around people, but I'm much like your friend in that sometimes I need to be alone with my own thoughts. It's a good mental-clearing moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that too, the next day she was cheerful and emotionally she was over it. I'm glad now that I gave her the alone time she needed :) thank you for visiting! ^_^

    ReplyDelete