Friday, August 26, 2011

10 Things about me

Alright! i was tagged the other day for 10 things about me so here goes for me!

 

1) I am a single dad to the sweetest 10 year old daughter on the planet

2) I originall come from Iquique, Chile

3) I speak mandarin / hokkien / fluent spanish / i understand cantonese

4) I dislike fake people

5) I love people who speak their minds

6) I dislike people who beat around the bush, just get to the point dangit

7) I dislike people who play heart games

8) I am a huge fan of Dragonlance books and fantasy based books (margret weis etc)

9) Yes i like Sci Fi

10) I love cooking though it's been a while

3 comments:

  1. Hmm i agree with # 4,5,6 ( especially when they beat a situation to death!),7,9, 10 but i dont do it because I live by myself. The ol' microwave is my bestfriend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say i like you already but you know that! lol! :) Yay! makes me happy that you like sci fi (specially after the last comment on the other post LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep im letting you see my inner geek. lol

    ReplyDelete