The value of I love you must be diminishing over time right along with the ability to remain true to someone. People turn on a dime and decisions on staying seem to be based on the ability to purchase material possessions, does love really mean so little now? is it really so artificial now that it has nothing to do with feelings anymore? if so, then I guess I'm right to feel the way I do now.
I do not believe love has changed, just people, and I'm willing to bet that there are still people out there that are not into material goods, and understand the real power, and joy, of love. :)
ReplyDeleteHi! :) I believe so too, I just seem to run into the ones who care only about money and material things. Maybe I should be a better judge of character huh? :)
ReplyDeleteLol, maybe, but I have talked to many people that have also run into the same problem. It seems like that type of mentality seems to be the majority, which is sad. :(
ReplyDeleteYeah, it seems that either i am a bad judge of character. But, i keep meeting people who will have something to do with me only if i buy something or do something for them. So much for unconditional love huh? for some i mean.
ReplyDelete