Monday, August 22, 2011

If some people would start honest

It's a funny thing about people, these days everyone wants to get a feeling about you first. Before they decide whether or not to talk to you, I can't say I blame them with the way society is these days. People lie, scheme and plot to get what they want.

Maybe if people could be more honest from the start, nobody would ever have to go through so much trouble. Am I the only one that feels this way?

4 comments:

  1. I feel this way too... but as time pass we all get the idea that it flies, and people change and life is overall wicked...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, life is wicked with ambition and greed. Luckily, there's good people out there that go so much more better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I know I'm very doubtful of people at first.. I think it takes time to get to know someone well enough, to know if their not the type who are decietful from the start. If everyone was honest from the begininng it'd be much easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be! i guess all we really can do is be better than those who can't be honest from the start huh? thank you for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete