Sunday, August 21, 2011

Story of hopes and dreams

Take ahold a cherished memory on one hand...then take your deepest most profound feelings on the other..hold them together..now breathe hope into what had become your dreams..release it into the air..someone will not only see it but someone will also find you and take you there..have faith and never lose hope..

This is a story of my hopes and dreams, through my entire life. I have had my heart shattered at every turn, I've been used and lied to. Because people take advantage of my trusting nature, it's come to the point where I feel I needed to let go of the one good memory I ever actually had, to see if anyone would help me replace it with an incredible one. with faith in my heart I've found someone, she found my wandering thoughts and without her. I never would be where I am now, someone out there is waiting for you too if you just believe.

2 comments:

  1. Its great you never gave hope, and found that special someone! :) it just goes to show, that with patience comes a greater reward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! yep, patience has always paid off for me :) I just tend to forget that myself sometimes myself! :(

    ReplyDelete