Tuesday, August 23, 2011

When everything is so obvious

In the past few days, I've been reminded time and again. How easy it is for people to take everything away from me, only to give it to all to someone else. It was always blatantly on front of me but I always chose to ignore it, thinking I could be understanding of it until it was made only too clear to me, that i'd just be watching from the sidelines and it would never be me. Then I came to realize that as long as i'm given a reason to remember how little I'm worth to someone, that I would then at least have a reason not to ever expect to be treated any better. At least this way, I have that much less disappointments right? it's too bad really, how far some fall to their own needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment