In the last four days, I have watched everything fall into place. I've made myself seen by the girls at the store by showing them that I'm a better person than they assumed I was, after my rat coworker smeared my name, then I made so many great friends like all of you. My kind readers, I thought everything was finally going good for me.
But, just like life has a balance of it's own. The past four days I've been ignored and given the cold shoulder time and again, twice I've said what's on my mind and been given seemingly a reprimand about it by someone I considered my closest friend once. Maybe I'm just too upset right now to think straight, but anyways. I did say I'd stop apologizing for what I thought was being myself and not my fault, right? I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't stick to what I posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment