For every one thing that goes wrong in your life, take two steps back and see it all in the bigger picture. Then you will at least understand how you got there, if things still go wrong after you see the clearer picture. Then you must around the wrong people, good friends won't let you make the same mistake twice. Fake friends will walk all over you and let you fail, choose wisely.
i love your inspirational posts.. :-D
ReplyDeleteVery True!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :) :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words and visiting my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI really like this post. When I was in high school, my parents always said, "Show me your friends and I'll tell you about yourself."
ReplyDeleteI like that! so far I like my daughter's choice of friends but I may ask her the same when she's more grown up :) thank you for your comment! :)
ReplyDelete