Never place all your love on just one feeling, it's so easy to confuse infatuation for true love. Especially if you don't know if someone feels the same about you.
Otherwise you could just be setting yourself up for disappointment, I'm not being cynical but from my recent experience. It really is better to know, rather then expect only to realize later that you were wrong all along, by then the only one hurting is you.
Be patient, someone will understand how you feel and the opportunity will present itself. The right one is the one who will never let you wonder or doubt even for a moment. All you need to do, is have faith that there is someone who won't think twice about being with you.
So true!
ReplyDeletebut can you really control that feeling? I wonder sometimes can we control how fast or slow we fall in love or who we fall in love with...
ReplyDelete-Nat
www.loveyoulovememore.com
There's no real way to stop how much you love someone, but if affection isn't returned? then you have a reason to slow down and think it through again right? it's not easy, I know. I learned my lesson the hard way and still paying for it..
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for visiting my blog :)
Andy :)
Thank you so much for visiting :)
ReplyDelete