Friday, August 26, 2011

Life's little ironies

Isn't it strange? how even the ones that we despise or hurt us the worst way, also tend to be the ones that give us the motivation to move on and be better than them?

I'm not saying that what they are doing is right or anything, I dislike it in every definition but if I didn't have the drive to be better. Then, where would I have the motivation to write the way that I do or strive to reach higher than them? I guess it's one of those things that don't make sense but do at the same time huh?

3 comments:

  1. I see it that when someone hurts you badly, you end up pushing yourself further (in a good way) and make changes to prove to them you have moved on, changed or whatever outcome you want so that when you look back - you can see that you grown from the experience and good chances they have not..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thing is, they never change and remain as selfish as before. So it's a good thing is that I moved on at least, thank you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the counter debate, do we really ever change ?

    I have been in many, many issues with people that I could say was harmful and while I would like to think I moved on and changed with the experience, I often find out that I actually haven't but just look back at it from a different view point.

    In life, we rarely notice how much people change or how much they mean to us - until it's far too late.

    No problem about the comment, nice little blog you have. Have it added to Google Reader - just don't spam it too much ;)

    ReplyDelete