Sunday, August 14, 2011

Those who help you along

It's been a tough journey over the years, I've made a ton of mistakes in my life from making every wrong choice possible. From setting myself up for failures to complete heartbreaks, but I've managed to get over them all to where i am now. It's not all me however, i credit my supportive friends who even though some are not with me. I know that without them i would of never gotten to where i am now. I wish i knew where they are now, but i will credit their support by doing better.

If someone makes the effort to help you through life, don't forget to thank them. Don't think you can just tell them tomorrow because people always come and go, there's no greater feeling than knowing you did something to help make someone's life that much more awesome!

 

4 comments:

  1. that was a good post .keep it up :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read a couple of your posts and I like your blog ^_^

    I agree with you. Not alot people take the time to say "hey thanks for being there for me!"
    i think alot of people tend to take their love ones for granted. Always assuming that one day they will be there when they need them.
    Being grateful never hurts. What does, is never learning to appreciate what you got.
    or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind words and visiting my blog! :) i never forget to be grateful for the people around me, i'd never forgive myself if anyone ever thought i was ungrateful.

    ReplyDelete