I really don't know if i'm the only one who feels this way, but i think i'm done wasting my time caring too much about some people feelings. I'm always concerning myself with wondering if i'm hurting someone's feelings when i say something, or how they would see me if i voiced my opinions. I'm not being selfish either, it's just that all the while i'm thinking all these things i realized that i'm neglecting my own feelings. I needed someone to talk to last night, that's why i was up till 3am in the morning last night. If it wasnt' for a friend sending me a message at 2ish in the morning, that i felt that someone cared enough to let me feel at peace, no. I'm not needy, just once in a while it would be nice if someone cared about how i feel for once.
No comments:
Post a Comment