Having someone you love isn't just about showering gifts with each other or all the physical affection, it's about building memories that last long after you are no longer together. The memories that will be different from any other that you ever had, do this and love will take on more meaning than you'll ever know.
One perfect description of love :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
ReplyDeletelove is a sacrifice and takes effort. Accepting love when we have been hurt also involves letting down our guards and embracing this love. I often think about the love of God , our creator . Why he created us and for what purpose we have been put here in this place. How can we love or accept the love of the people around us that we see, how can we accept the love of a God we cannot see. There is a mystery in love and I am on a journey to find out. God created us with his own very capacity for unconditional love. I have found that love has a deeper and profound meaning when I embrace the life that I have been given and celebrate the giver of this life by daily saying to him I accept the love you have shown me, I accept the sacrifice you made for me and I accept you as my Lord and savior do as you will my life.. because without you life has too many unanswered
ReplyDeletequestions.
Amen, I couldn't agree more.
ReplyDelete