Last week probably counted as likely the worst week I had in a long time. Someone I thought was a friend stabbed me in the back, then a girl I used to know took his side and his lies because she has known him longer. Later the day compounded by two more people told me to get lost when I just wanted to remind them that I'm here after I read that they were going through a bad day. I don't know what I did to deserve that, but I didn't let that change who I am.
I believe god created us to care about others no matter how badly others treat us, so that parents can pass on to their children the lessons in forgiveness and in understanding. The lessons of which I am blessed my daughter has now understood, sometimes even she reminds me of my own lessons that I teach her. How I tend to forget in my moments of frustration, still I hope for a better week to come..
No comments:
Post a Comment