Sunday, August 14, 2011
Blunt opinion on personal change
There are too many times when i wonder why i care so much, about people who just want me to entertain them and feed their need for attention and popularity. Too many times i'm always standing there politely saying hello and all they are doing is looking around for better, then when they find better they walk away leaving me to look like a fool talking to myself. I really need to stop wasting time around these people and take a page from them, i won't use others for the sake of personal entertainment however. Otherwise i'd go down to their level, no. I will be the better person by simply ignoring them, why should i be someone's fool when i could be everything to someone who actually appreciates me? i'm not bitter. I'm actually thankful for her showing me how worthless i am, before i realized that i needed to change my perspective on things.
Labels:
Closing a chapter,
Diary,
frustration,
life,
moving on,
people,
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment