Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Is searching for love really worth it?

I wonder, what is it that we always seem to feel about someone that makes us so sure that this is someone we want? is it because we want to be accepted? or is because we want the feeling of security? that we don't have to ever search again? i don't really know anymore. Every time i try to follow my feelings i seem to come up disappointed, either they are already spoken for or the feeling simply isn't ever there there from them. So, then i ask myself what is the point and is it really worth it? is it worth the heartbreaks and all the letdowns? maybe i should stop searching altogether and save myself some more disappointing situations, maybe the answers will come to me more so than if i go out there blindly looking for it.

2 comments:

  1. Exactly how I feel.! So I just say forget love. I'm not gone look for it. Just wait for it to find me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone who will love you for who you are, will always find you down the road right? thank you for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete