Sunday, August 14, 2011

When you are left hanging like a rag

Yesterday I wrote a blog about how I wish I knew the signs of when people have decided, that I'm not worth spending the time over and when I no longer matter.

I have been replaced so many times in my life but each time it has hurt me worse, so believe me when I say i know how blind I was in the past few months. Just comes to show, that some people have no thoughts for others so long as they are chasing their own ambitions. These are people who would rather leave you to hang because they are too busy reaping the benefits no matter how much you'd like to be part of their lives, so instead spend more effort on the people who do see that you have so much more to offer had they not been in such a hurry to leave you like a shirt on a clothesline.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment