Tuesday, August 16, 2011

When they prefer a lie over the truth

I guess I have to accept it in the end, sometimes I can't have things in my favor, no matter what I do. Even though I tried to fix the lies people have about me, I tried to make some people understand that I wasn't as bad as they pictured me to be. But, in the end they believed more lies instead of giving me a chance.

Guess that's my problem, there's always one person no matter where I go that wants to make my life utterly miserable. I thought that maybe if they saw my writings they might understand that I'm just as human as the rest, I make the same mistakes and I hurt just as much as the next person. So, why can't they stop for a second from listening to the unending lies and listen to what I have to say? seems with some people there's just no changing their minds once it's made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment