A few months ago, someone for some reason decided to try to hook me up with someone without my so much as needing it. A series of events occurred to the point that the employees at the store mainly women literally won't have anything to do with me or so much as a word. Yet he goes there every day still for chats and involves himself in their activities even though he has nothing to do with it. He would often gloat about how he stared at their bodies etc whenever he left the store and returned to the office, yet the guy is old enough to be their grandfather. All the while I am the one who gets shunned after I've done nothing that makes me any threat, over time it only got worse when the people at the store wouldn't even look at me.
It just proves how people would rather trust the word of someone they know, than that of the one who's done nothing wrong trying to prove himself innocent, well. Such people need not my efforts if they really decided that I'm as evil as I'm being described to be. In the end, the message is clear. Be careful who you trust because you just never know, don't get me wrong! I hold no bad feelings against the employees within the store. They really are good people, just misled by the one they trust. I just hope karma gets the guy eventually, going to work used to be easy until someone threw me under the proverbial bus!
No comments:
Post a Comment