Friday, August 12, 2011

Week is over

It's finally over, the train wreck of a week. It started off as a misunderstanding between me and a friend that might of ruined what could of been a good weekend, followed by a ton of miscommunication between people at the store thanks to the rat of a coworker, to my emotions stomped all over by someone I thought I could trust my feelings with. I don't know how I would of made it through without Minnie being there for me, it's not fair to her though and I think sometimes I try way too hard when I care too much about people who won't spare a thought for me.So, should I take a page from those people and stop caring so much? I don't know ..

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post.. check out my post title Friday Night bUZZ.at unboxedtruth.wordpress.com.
    My sentiments exactly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wrote a lil something to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete