One guy showers you with presents when he doesn't make it to a date with you..
The other guy has never failed to be there for you when you needed someone, even if he didn't always buy you everything you want.
One guy holds your hand and kisses you telling you he loves you but, he can't answer the phone because he won't take a risk at work.
The other guy feels that without you he doesn't have much reason to do what he does, so he answers no matter what.
One guy tells you goodnight and that's all you hear from him until the next day.
The other guy says talk to you later and he leaves his phone beside him, always hoping to talk to you again soon.
Everyone has their own opinions, I respect that. But, I'd rather be the other guy. I used to be the other guy..
No comments:
Post a Comment