Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Thoughts of life and being a father
What the hell's going on with this world? economy is falling apart left right and centre, riots in a country that you would least expect it at. Wars over resources? is this really the world I brought my daughter to? is this really the true picture of the world? there's not a day where I wake or sleep to now wondering if she'll make friends with the wrong people or give into peer pressure. I was there the majority of my life and it wasn't exactly easy. There were a lot if struggles that I thought I'd never make through the next day on, sometimes I have to wonder. Am I being selfish to be seeking companionship in a world so hurt? when I should be spending more time raising and guiding my daughter in the right direction? I know it's off topic, but still. Sometimes i do wonder..
Labels:
conflicts,
Diary,
parenting,
Random thoughts,
single dad,
thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment