Last night, I was going through a lot of things on my mind. Stress and disappointments had been building up from mistakes I made and wondering what led me to them, I didn't want to burden anyone so I figured I'd try to get some sleep but it never happened.
I was up tossing and turning and on twitter reading messages till I felt sleepy, but then a coworker texted to change shifts and that woke me right up again.
It wasn't long before i received a message on twitter from a close friend that i was calm enough to sleep from 3am to 4:00am before going to the gym, but at least I got a bit of rest!
Just comes to show you how little things can have the biggest impact, I didn't need a phone call or an email. Just needed that short 140 character message telling me that she's there for me. It's amazing how something so sweet and small made such an impact on my burdens that were so big and stressful, I'm so blessed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment