Thursday, August 18, 2011

People change so quickly

It's amazing, how quickly a person can go from someone you are so sure you want. Only to watch them turn into someone you thought you knew, people can change so quickly nowadays that it's hard to know anymore. So, where does that leave us? the ones searching faithfully for something certain and real?

4 comments:

  1. It is hard to find someone truly genuine nowadays. Sometimes you have to sift through the duds to get to the gems below. The key is to never give up and you will eventually find someone who is real inside and out. Remember, though, that the most important person in your life is you. Don't forget to stop once in awhile and appreciate everything and everyone in your life =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed, to have so many supportive friends and wonderful people like yourself to remind me to appreciate myself. It's just sometimes I wish people would have a little more heart in things they do, thank you so much for your support! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there too. I change so many times that some of my friends suffer too... and that's too bad I can't stop myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a sweet and understanding heart Daph, it's the ones that hurt others and think it's perfectly alright to ignore what they did that i can't stand :(

    ReplyDelete