It doesn't cost a thing to say hello, so why do people feel like it will somehow devour all their free time? it doesn't even cost a thing to care about someone. Yet some people can't even spare a second to think about how someone feels before they speak, maybe i'm expecting too much or somehow i'm the only person in the world without an alarm clock on my head telling me i have x amount of time to do each thing. I don't know, maybe i still haven't lowered expectations enough? just saying.
ya =( i know what you mean. I think deep down those seemingly oblivious self-absorbed people think this way too but they think everyone's like this anyways... it's sad how we treat each other. Surprisingly, I feel this way when I'm shopping. Customer service can sometimes be so horrible!
ReplyDeleteYep, customer service can be so self absorbed thinking they know everything and you are just someone taking their so valued time, good thing we can be better than them huh? thank you for commenting! ^^
ReplyDelete