Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Injecting growth hormones? really?
I just saw yet another new idea that they came up with, injecting growth hormones in order to give the body another chance to look and feel younger. They call it the fountain of youth? apparently! our bodies have it as we grow up and they they diminish once we are done growing, so you are supposed to inject yourself with it and hope that it works without the side effects which is possible diabetes because of increased blood sugar levels. With a side of possible internal organ enlargement, sounds great and all up to the point that it could potentially lead to worse health problems. Seriously though, what's up with this obsession with injecting the body with stuff like these? want to feel younger and have greater energy? sleep at the right times, eat healthy , exercise regularly and most importantly? keep a positive attitude! combine all these and you are guaranteed to enjoy your results and best part is? you didn't have to stick a needle in your arms! but that's just my thought on it :)
Labels:
health,
lifestyle,
people,
random thoughts,
thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha, eating right, exercising, and sleep do really work! I do these everyday and I'm 23 and people think I'm 15 ;) No but seriously, I agree with you 100%
ReplyDeleteHeck of a lot better than sticking a needle in your arm and worrying about side effects huh! :)
ReplyDeleteYep!
ReplyDelete