Sometimes you get all hopeful for something, that you almost believe that you'll have it. Only you find yourself in nothing short of disappointment, when you don't get it. I guess, I forget not to have expectations.
I've learned to sit back and just let things happen in their own way, if something is really meant to happen then i'll know..don't know if that makes any sense?
for you to avoid disappointments one has to have no expectations at all.. :-)
ReplyDeleteTrue that! I tend to forget that sometimes and then wonder what I was thinking :(
ReplyDelete*sigh* Oh so true. Problem is I have very high expectations (from myself, from others, from life) so I'm consistently set up for disappointments.
ReplyDeleteI've learned to sit back and just let things happen in their own way, if something is really meant to happen then i'll know..don't know if that makes any sense?
ReplyDelete